Dear friends, fans, travelers and adventurers,
You must have noticed that a new article has not appeared on our website for a long time. The reason is the return to the Czech Republic and, in fact, the return to everyday life in 2016. We have found our jobs and have been building our own home. That doesn’t mean we don’t travel. We travel as much as possible. In fact we explore the beauties of the Czech Republic and other European countries again. There has also been a joyous event in our lives, we will soon have a baby.
We don’t want you to feel deprived of our trip around the world experiences, we would like to refer you to our Facebook page, where we have shared photos and interesting observations from the remaining countries out of 22 that we visited in 18 months. Specifically, here is the following additional content that you won’t currently find on our website:
- Singapore – a multicultural experience in a modern style.
- Indonesia – a month in Bali, diving to shipwreck from a Czech base, traveling by scooter around the island, beaches of all kinds.
- Australia – traveling by car, caravan and hitchhiking along the East Coast, diving on the Great Barrier Reef, several days of the risky trek on the largest sandy island in the world.
- New Zealand – hitchhiking and camping around the North Island, visiting Hobbiton, trekking in the countryside around the volcano, buying a car and traveling by car on the South Island from north to south, trekking to the so-called Great Walks.
- Japan – traveling by super fast Shinkansen trains around the islands, visiting temples, Tokyo and other interesting cities and places.
- South Africa – a real African Safari, traveling with our fans in the van around Africa, flying a hang-glider over the beach.
- United Arab Emirates – Exploring Abu Dhabi and Dubai.
- Italy – the beauties of Rome.
- Greece – an invitation to a typical Greek wedding, a trip back to Bohemia!
This is how we would like to close one of the most beautiful chapters in our lives. Finally, we have one recommendation – if your health and situation allows it, make sure to do something similar to what we did. You only have one life and it would be a sin not to broaden your horizons and experience a real adventure that you will remember for the rest of your life. The trip around the world is one of the best things we have done in life and we do not regret anything and you will not either!
We wish you good luck and if you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us.
Have many beautiful travel experiences
Pavel and Martina
P.S . If time allows, we might add new content from the trip on the website, so don’t forget to check our website regularly so you don’t miss anything.
Tento příspěvek je také k dispozici v jazyce: Czech